Saturday, June 20, 2015

I am a one. One tube breathing air out it with one breath. Breath of the one mouth which moves with one motion.
It comes from inside as a space, held with effort, and collapses by forming a line from the inside to the very tips of the places of smell and taste. Smelling happens one the outside, but taste can only happen inside. Things do this. They come inside. I am one and I do this to things.
The things and I ... we do this.
This dance in which they are offered to the unity of motion, which makes a space inside. For things to go.
I see this happen. It pleases one greatly to see things that might go inside. For I know that there is a way in which they are brought into unity of motion and are brought inside of it. There must be a space down there for them.
Wherever things go, there are spaces for them to fit. I go places but not where I don't fit. There are places I fit into.
Things come out of me from spaces where they fit. Things fit into me. I see things fit into other things. Sometimes they stay that way and sometimes they don't.
I see. I don't see. Now I see! I control this type of seeing. It is good to not see sometimes.
But it pleases me greatly to see things. I see things which can fit in the unified motion space. I tried things that didn't fit. Some don't fit.
This goes with this. I do not know why they go together. I control them. They move things. One is like the other.

Some things bring from outside. Some of them come form things like me, which fit into things I fit into.

No comments:

Post a Comment